All Silt Traps Complete include the Bucket, Lid, and Fixed Secondary Strainer with 2mm Holes.
Branches in Riser made to order.
Silt traps height can be cut down or raised to suit installation requirements.
PVC Silt Trap Buckets
225mm and also 150mm size Buckets available.
Click on the drawings for a PDF which can be downloaded or printed out
HDPE Silt Trap in two sizes and Storm Plastics suggested Maintenance Cleaning Instructions for Silt Traps
Silt Trap Buckets in PVC
Silt Trap Lids
Silt Trap Increments PVC
Alt view S225475i
PVC increments come with all our Storm Plastics Silt Traps, as you can see in the pictures above we are able to weld on to the increments what we call "Inlets" in both PVC and HDPE.
If Inlets are required we need to know a few things;
1. Pipe size for the additional Inlets you require.
2. Measurement from the top of the Increment to the centre of the Inlet.
3. Position of the inlet in relation to the outlet, example: outlet being at 12 o'clock with 1 x 50 mm DWV inlet at 3 o'clock and 1 x 40 mm DWV inlet at 6 o'clock.
4. Also all silt traps have a fixed secondary filter with 2mm holes as can be seen in the attached drawings.
For HDPE inlets use the same clock method to work out inlet position.
5. To assist the installer please click on "Custom Inlet Drawing for Silt Traps" and fill in your requirements, if you require any help with the details on the form please call Marco Elbe 08 8374 3277
HDPE Silt Traps
HDPE Silt Trap complete with Increment, Stainless Steel Lid and Bucket with 1.5 mm holes
and Fixed Secondary Strainer with 2mm Holes
Below is our 160 mm x 110 mm Silt Trap and 250 mm x 110 mm Silt Trap
Click on below item code for a technical drawing of the HDPE Silt Trap
FOR THE FULL RANGE OF SILT TRAPS AND COMPONENTS PLEASE VIEW OUR PRODUCT GUIDE
Plaster Traps are to be installed in a convenient position under the sink and away from electrical and electronic devices. They require sufficient headroom for removal and emptying of the inner solids Trap bucket. read more
Please note; we manufacture and stock a PVC Lid for our Plaster Traps when required
Plaster Trap Lid
"New Item" A sealed lid Plaster Trap
Dimensions are 450 mm x 250 mm x 350 mm and a capacity of 25.5 Lt
EPDM Rubber Seal with S/Steel wing nuts to secure lid
Click on link for PDF on the Sealed Lid Plaster Trap
Storm Plastics (NT50) Neutraliser Tank 50lt PVC item measures 500 mm x 400 mm x 450 mm